Thursdays 10 – 12noon & 1 – 3pm
This session supports you to develop your existing creative skills. It offers the opportunity to learn new skills such as marbling, weaving, jewellery making, puppets, masks, card making and lots more.
The art sessions offer a group working environment which helps individuals to see how others approach their work, which is a great source of encouragement particularly when the group shares feedback.
Learn about different professional artists and use them as inspiration to create your own master pieces.
Benefits of our Visual Arts Session
- Develop fine and gross motor skills
- Develop self-expression and own artistic style
- Express emotions through art pieces and sharing ideas
- Improved hand-eye coordination
- Create own art pieces and canvas work
- Increased social interaction
- The chance to display your art work in our annual art exhibitions
- Sell your art work and earn a commission