Tuesdays 1 – 3pm
As a group, create original plays and perform to audiences throughout the year. Our Drama Tutor works with the group to provide a fun session using drama games to encourage improvisation, miming and storytelling.
During this session you will get the chance to use various props to create performances and explore different ways of communication including body language, sign and symbols.
Benefits of our Drama Session
- Develop team working skills
- Improved acting skills
- Improved confidence and self expression
- Improved miming and storytelling skills
- Improved stage presence and back stage working
- Improved memory recall through learning script / sketches
- Performing group sketches to an audience of family and friends at our annual shows